Your cartNo hay más artículos en su carrito
NP The Fly 2,2 2023
96x5Últimas unidades en stock
NP The Fly 2,2 2023
WING EN PERFECTO ESTADO
- High Lift Coefficient Concept – Due to the highly refined LE geometry and entry shaping, each wing produces the maximum thrust (power and acceleration) for its size. This dramatically increases the range, allowing riders to use a smaller wing than is typical in each set of conditions. The result is easier handling and greater maneuverability.
- Performance Driven Static Tension Distribution - On the beach, NP wings have a canopy tension distribution similar to a windsurf sail, with maximum tension forward that gradually relaxes towards the trailing edge. Once the wing is loaded, the result is a better flying shape with the camber staying locked forward and a clean trailing edge.
- Modified Delta Planform – This creates a more efficient LE shape and an elliptical spanwise lift distribution for better upwind performance and control.
- Dihedral Front Profile – The dihedral angle allows higher aspect ratios due to increased wingtip clearance and increases performance by making the upper portion of the wing more vertical during straight line flight. It also makes the wing very roll stable, especially when flagging.
- Low Drag Wingtips with Linear Washout – The small LE diameter at the wingtips reduces drag and allows dynamic twist. This improves low end acceleration during pumping as well as control when powered up.
- Vented Strut – The large opening between the LE and the front of the fill panel (which connects the canopy to the strut) allows the pressure to equalize across the two sides of the wing. This improves overall performance and makes the wing even more stable.
- High Tension Canopy with Structured Camber Lens – The 3D shape of the canopy leading edge is defined by a series of transverse panels that converge at the wingtips. This leverages the Leading Edge Tube structure to maximize tension in the critical entry sections – the result is more lift and a higher stall angle for better acceleration in light winds, and the ability to fly efficiently at low angles of attack for better control and higher top speeds in strong winds.
- Transverse Canopy Paneling – This construction matches the threadlines of the canopy panels to the load path, making the flying shape more stable and adding long-term durability to the canopy.
- Integral Batten System – sewn-in composite battens create a flat, fast trailing edge with minimum flutter.
- Staggered Material Weights on LE – the use of an ultra-light, high-tenacity woven polyester at the wingtips and back of strut results in a very light ‘feel’ due to reduced swing weight.
- Boundary Panel on Canopy Perimeter – The canopy structure is reinforced with a tough high tenacity rip stop frame that runs down the middle, out the trailing edges to the wingtips and then follows the LE tube back to the center for maximum strength and durability.
- PVC Windows with Structural Elements – High quality polished PVC windows provide maximum visibility, while integral reinforcements carry the transverse loads to minimize canopy distortion and stretch
- Rigid Tubular Handles with Proprietary Base System – Add amazing roll control and comfort while providing the perfect structure to add a harness line.
- Ergonomic Design – The handle bases integrate seamlessly into the strut, while the arc of the handle plane reduces fatigue and positions the wing at the optimum flight angle.
- Integral Impact Protection – The curved front handle has a bumper under the EVA grip to protect you and your board from impact
- Drop Grip Front Handle – the vertical section on the forward handle lets the rider fly the wing further from his body for more efficiency, and further increases the wingtip clearance. It is also ideal for flagging and waveriding due to improved roll control over conventional flagging handles.
- Calibrated Handle Positions – the handles are equidistant from the center of effort on each wingsize for effortless balanced flight. The larger wings feature longer handles to give the rider hand position options to maximize power or reduce fatigue.
Valves & bladders
- Independent LE and Strut valves – the partition adds safety by having two separate air chambers, increases the Leading Edge stiffness (the Strut cannot act as an expansion chamber for the leading edge) and allows the wing to be deflated more quickly.
- Separate Air Chambers
- Push Valve for Quick Inflation & Deflation
- Bladder Made in Germany
- Anti-Twist-System for Bladder
Included with wing
- Backpack Style Wing bag with carry assistant, helm and pump attachment points and various accessory pockets
- Repair Kit (including bladder repair kit, canopy repair patch, canopy material)